The Collective Dancewear ("The Collective Dancewear", "we", "us", "our") respects your privacy and it is our commitment to always make sure your personal data is well protected, and to inform you as to how we use your personal data and why is it necessary for us to collect it.
Our most important task is ensuring that our customers’ privacy, as well as that of the non-registered visitors of our site, is always completely protected. We shop a lot online ourselves and therefore really understand first hand why privacy is so important.
The Collective Dancewear is the controller responsible for your personal data collected.
WHAT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION DOES THE COLLECTIVE DANCEWEAR COLLECT?
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with the best and most useful content and services.
We collect personally identifiable information when you provide it to us, such as when you register on our website.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. The information is used to track visitor use at the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information about cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites will tell you how to remove cookies from your browser.
WHAT ANONYMOUS INFORMATION DOES THE COLLECTIVE DANCEWEAR COLLECT?
We use technologies that allow us to track general user traffic patterns. We also automatically receive and record information from our servers and from your browser, including your IP address, the time of your visit to pages on our site, and information about pages you visited. Unless you have registered for one of our products or services, the information we gather through the use of tracking technologies cannot be matched with any personally identifiable information about you unless you have specifically given us personally identifiable information.
HOW DOES THE COLLECTIVE DANCEWEAR USE THE INFORMATION?
We use the information we gather for three general purposes:
- To enhance the user experience on our site. We use tracking information to determine how well each page performs overall based on aggregate user demographics and traffic patterns to those pages.
- To fulfill your requests for certain products and services
- To send you information you agree to receive
HOW DOES THE COLLECTIVE DANCEWEAR SHARE THE INFORMATION?
Under no circumstances will we sell any of your personal details and information to third parties. We always want to make absolutely sure that our customers feel safe while using our website.
We do, however, share your details with certain types of companies, in so far as that is necessary for us to efficiently provide our services to you, as set out below. The types of companies which are essential to this process, and with which we interact, are:
- Companies providing delivery and fulfilment services based in the United Kingdom and inside and outside the EU which are engaged or contracted by us in the process of delivering your orders. These include payment service providers, warehouses and delivery companies.
- Companies IT services to us as part of the running of our business. These include website hosting providers based in the United Kingdom and inside and outside the EU.
- Companies that help keep our website safe, such as credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies and law enforcement authorities in general, both in the United Kingdom and inside and outside the EU.
As mentioned previously, these third parties may be provided with information we have gathered from you.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS?
Users who would rather not provide any of the user data requested by our registration process do not need to register with us.
HOW CAN I UPDATE MY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?
You can contact us by email or post to update your information.