BLOCHSOX™ gives you stability in your turns, support in your jumps and perfection in your lines. A cutting-edge dance sock designed for dancers to push boundaries with equal comfort and support. Smoother turns, jump support and the ability to hold difficult lines are just a few of the benefits dancers can experience.
- Brake lines: Two lines in the forefoot area behind the spin-spot and five lines on the heel, are strategically positioned to help a dancer stabilise pirouettes and control challenging dance moves, whilst still allowing the ease of gliding in the sock
- Spin-spot: Designed to allow dancer’s to turn and glide smoothly, the spin-spot also features extra padding to protect dancer's bones
- Grip control lines: On the inside of the sock in the spin spot area, these specially engineered sticky fibres help hold the sock in place on dancer's foot
- Double welt compression cuff: Not only will the sock stay up on a dancer’s leg, it is designed with the right amount of stretch and compression for a natural fit
- Enhanced compression arch: Supportive and designed to hug the dancer's foot, the compression arch shows off a dancer’s foot line
- Padded heel: Extra padding has been added to the heel to protect dancer's bones
- BLOCHSOX™ have been engineered to hold their shape better than regular socks
- Available in colours sand, charcoal, cocoa and black
- 60% Cotton, 32% Nylon, 5% Lycra, 2% Spandex, 1% Polyester
Sizing Information and Suggestions
- S: UK 3.5 - UK 5
- M: UK 5.5 - UK 7
- Please contact us if you need a size or colour we don’t have in stock. We will do our best to source it for you.