Blochsox - Charcoal
Blochsox - Charcoal
BLOCHSOX™ gives you stability in your turns, support in your jumps and perfection in your lines. A cutting-edge dance sock designed for dancers to push boundaries with equal comfort and support. Smoother turns, jump support and the ability to hold difficult lines are just a few of the benefits dancers can experience.
- Brake lines: Two lines in the forefoot area behind the spin-spot and five lines on the heel, are strategically positioned to help a dancer stabilise pirouettes and control challenging dance moves, whilst still allowing the ease of gliding in the sock
- Spin-spot: Designed to allow dancer’s to turn and glide smoothly, the spin-spot also features extra padding to protect dancer's bones
- Grip control lines: On the inside of the sock in the spin spot area, these specially engineered sticky fibres help hold the sock in place on dancer's foot
- Double welt compression cuff: Not only will the sock stay up on a dancer’s leg, it is designed with the right amount of stretch and compression for a natural fit
- Enhanced compression arch: Supportive and designed to hug the dancer's foot, the compression arch shows off a dancer’s foot line
- Padded heel: Extra padding has been added to the heel to protect dancer's bones
- BLOCHSOX™ have been engineered to hold their shape better than regular socks
- Available in colours sand, charcoal, cocoa and black
Sizing Information and Suggestions
- S: UK 3.5 - UK 5
- M: UK 5.5 - UK 7
- Please contact us if you need a size or colour we don’t have in stock. We will do our best to source it for you.
60% Cotton, 32% Nylon, 5% Lycra, 2% Spandex, 1% Polyester
- 30 degree hand wash
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat out of direct sunlight
CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
If you can't find what you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will always do our outmost to help you find the right size, style or colour.