This is just the most beautiful short sleeved leotard from DellaLo'Milano. And we absolutely love the bold colour combination of raspberry and teal.
Minerva is inspired by a corset ballet costume. A wide embroidered tulle band envelops the breast and it is finished by a thin lycra trimming. We find the same concept on the sleeves to create a lovely ‘bracelet’ to embellish the arms line during the movements. The nude tulle on the top gives a great emphasis to the shoulders and the back is framed by a square neckline.
All DellaLo leotards are hand made in Italy by Italian tailors and made of materials exclusively of Italian origin. They are a firm favourite brand amongst professional ballerinas all around the world.
They are very delicate but so beautiful and every dancer should at least have one of these in their wardrobe.
DellaLo leotards come up slightly smaller compared to our other brands and we would recommend that you order a size up if you are in between sizes.
- Hand made
- Golden Label
- Made in Italy
- Lycra body
- Embroidered tulle across bust, back and sleeves
- Nude tulle across the neckline to accentuate the shoulders
- High leg
- Materials: Lycra, DellaLo’ Tulle and Tulle Parigi
- TOP: 82% polyamid 18% elastan
BOTTOM 80% polyamid 20 % elastan
- Please refer to our size chart for the correct size for you but we recommend to size up one size when ordering DellaLo leotards if you are in between two sizes.
- Please contact us if you need a size we don’t have in stock. We will do our best to source it for you.